We are pleased to announce the availability of DataFlex Reports 2019 (v7.0) Beta.
This version requires entering your DataFlex Reports 7.x license code or runs in a 60 days evaluation mode. New license codes will be made available in due course.
DataFlex Reports v7 runs side-by-side with older versions. Note that saving the report definition file (.dr) with v7 makes it not accessible with v6.2 or older anymore.
The two main features for v7 are:
- Edit of report layout during preview
- Support - per report - of the Windows locale
DataFlex Reports is the first product that uses a new modern product installer. The layout is restyled, it is 64 bit ready, uses MSI techniques. Please report any anomalies found.
- Edit in preview
- Locale per report
- Updated integration library
- Updated help
Bugfixes / Improvements
- HDE 5716 Function Explorer does not save changes when switching between functions
- HDE 5793 Dragging a .dr file with accentuated characters (for example umlaut) onto DR studio does not open the report
- HDE 5787/5768 Setting the option Variable Height in a sub-section (i.e. Details B) can cause a GPF error
- HDE 5735 Translation error in crosstab wizard
- HDE 5718 Median calculation is incorrect
- HDE 5364 Add Administrator to DR caption bar when running in administrator mode
- HDE 3630 Show field numbers in the Field Explorer
- HDE 5198 a SQL() function without a connection in the report should give an error message
- HDE 5372 Add an option to center a field on the page
- HDE 5758 Move objects using Ctrl+Shift+Cursor keys in large increments
- HDE 5335 Allow drDistinctCount to work with all data-types
- HDE 5697/5849 Starting with version 6.2 filters on the Date datatype do not work with the DataFlex (embedded) database anymore
- HDE 5720 Crosstab totals are sometimes incorrect
- HDE 5138 When exporting to RTF a black bar and extra space can occur
- HDE 5681 Error message when using version 6.2 Maintenance utility
- HDE 5743/5804 Starting with version 6.2 a Number type in the DataFlex (embedded) database without decimals is converted to an integer and can cause conversion errors
- HDE 5811 Find by Function ID option does not find the function
- HDE 5306 Incorrect Font size when exporting to PDF in high quality mode
Download the v7.0 version from: www.dataaccess.eu/drdownload