DataFlex Reports 6.2 Released
August 16, 2018
We are pleased to announce the availability of DataFlex Reports 2018 (v6.2) Release.
This version requires entering your DataFlex Reports 6.x license code or runs in a 60 days evaluation mode. Note that immediate registration is required if you used the 60 days already in a previous 6.x release.
The main topic of version 6.2 is the introduction of crosstabs/pivot-tables to the reporting engine.
- Ability to copy DataFlex Reports Studio options from the install program
- Added SQLite driver
- Added Connection string to ODBC connection wizard
- Option to show errors when connecting to a Data source
- Added formatting functions: FormatDate(), FormatTime(), FormatNumber(), FormatCurrency() and FormatInteger()
- Bigint support
- Option for exporting to Excel in native datatype
- Side-by-side support for the DataFlex Reports Studio
- DataFlex Reports Studio is now DPI aware and has new icons
- Import and Export of RDS tables and sample data to RDS
- Ability to hide/show row number in RDS sample data dialog
- Hide barcode text and default barcode type
- Barcode possible on parameter value
- Functions for positioning and sizing of objects
- Updated integration library
- Updated help
Download the v6.2 version from: www.dataaccess.eu/drdownload