We are pleased to announce the availability of DataFlex Reports 2017 (v6.0) Release Candidate
What are the changes between Beta II & the Release Candidate
- Arrange objects space possible
- Display Status Panel flickering.
- Text field does not work with special characters
- Exporting reports with charts om HTML and PDF draws the chart upside down.
- Chart legend marker width and height values were swapped
- Fixed Barcode error messages
- Fixed invalid data type errors in copy/paste of subreports
- Fixed problem with adding existing report as a subreport changing tab names in the Studio
- Fixed problem with PDF passwords no longer working
- HDE 4686 Paint problem with current selection of combo box
- HDE 4762 First row on every page of Excel export is empty when using Data only export
- HDE 4764 Error opening Excel 2007 export file
- Fixed problem with varchar(max) fields in ODBC being converted to string fields instead of memo fields
- Fixed problem with summaries on functions not working properly
- One or more table mismatches error in check database when using tables from multiple schemas
- Changing the label size did not change the size of the details section
- Fixed errors hen using some of the Barcode constants (constants with dash symbols)
- Images on RDS are now 1 inch by 1 inch by default if no image sample is available
- Fixed problems with copying/pasting objects between reports based on different data sources
- Fixed error messages when copying/pasting from the report explorer
Click here to download the Release Candidate . Only the developer edition is included in this release.