DataFlex Reports 7.0 Beta 2 Released
January 16, 2019
We are pleased to announce the availability of DataFlex Reports 2019 (v7.0) Beta 2.
This version of DataFlex Reports expires after April 1st 2019, no license code needed or enterable.
DataFlex Reports v7 runs side-by-side with older versions. Note that saving the report definition file (.dr) with v7 makes it not accessible with v6.2 or older anymore.
The two main features for v7 are:
- Edit of report layout during preview
- Support - per report - of the Windows locale
DataFlex Reports is the first product that uses a new modern product installer. The layout is restyled, it is 64 bit ready, uses MSI techniques. Please report any anomalies found.
- Edit in preview
- Locale per report
- Updated integration library
- Updated help
Bugfixes / Improvements
- HDE 5834 Last field in SQL statement is not displaying
- HDE 5836 Problem with filters using a SQL based report
- HDE 5876 Options Repeat Group Header and Print next section on same page are ignored
- HDE 5917 Problem when deleting a Group name object used in a chart
- HDE 5894/5901 DR 6.2 shows the DR 7.0 help when help is copied to DF folder from installation (fixed starting 7.0, no fixed 6.2 version available)
- HDE 5944 Problem with filters on dates with descending index using embedded (DataFlex) database
- HDE 5945 Object positioning using a function does not work in combination with variable height option
- Edit in preview
- Cannot select fields when report contains a page layer
- Cannot select fields when behind a box object
- Progress popup no longer shows when editing in preview
- Performance improvements
- GPF when moving fields to different sections
Download the v7.0 version from: www.dataaccess.eu/drdownload