DataFlex Reports 2017 Beta II
March 1, 2017
We are pleased to announce the availability of DataFlex Reports 2017 (v6.0) Beta II
What are the changes between Beta I & Beta II:
- JIT function pre-compiler
- Added option for case-insensitive compare in functions. We recommend you turn this option on for all new reports (by -default this option is turned on for new reports and off for existing reports).
- (null) values will no longer appear in RDS reports
- Variable length Memo and Binary fields.
- Anchor support
- Helper for drawing Lines/Boxes over sections. You can create Lines and Boxes spanning multiple sections by inserting a -Line/Box while holding the Ctrl key.
- New TableNameAlias function in OCX
- Updated integration library
Click here to download the beta . Only the developer edition is included in this release.