We, at Data Access Europe, take the security of our systems and data very seriously. If you believe you have discovered a security vulnerability in one of our products or services, we encourage you to notify us immediately. This policy outlines the steps you should follow to report a vulnerability to us.
- Eligible Vulnerabilities: We are interested in receiving information about any vulnerabilities that could compromise the security and privacy of our customers data. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Cross-site scripting (XSS)
- Cross-site request forgery (CSRF)
- SQL injection
- Remote code execution
- Authentication and authorization issues
- Scope: Our responsible disclosure policy applies to all our products and services, including websites, applications, and other online services.
- Exclusions: We are not interested in receiving information about vulnerabilities that are unrelated to our systems, such as those in third-party software or hardware, or those that have already been widely reported.
- Reporting Process: If you believe you have discovered a vulnerability, please follow these steps:
- Open a ticket for our security team at HelpDesk Express with a detailed description of the issue, including any relevant information about the affected systems and data.
- Do not share details of the vulnerability with anyone else until we have had a chance to respond and address the issue.
- If necessary, we will work with you to verify the vulnerability and evaluate its impact.
- Non-Disclosure: We ask that you not disclose the vulnerability to the public until we have had a chance to address it.
- Legal Compliance: We will not take legal action against individuals who follow this responsible disclosure policy and report vulnerabilities in good faith.
By reporting a vulnerability to us, you agree to comply with the terms of this policy. Thank you for helping us make our systems and data more secure.
Data Access Europe