Other customer support options are:
- DataFlex Learning Center - a free, on-line library of video courses for beginner, intermediate and advanced developers.
- TeamViewer QuickSupport. You can download the Data Access Team Viewer support module through this page. Only download this file when you are asked to do so by one of our support team. Note that the QuickSupport module is not going to be installed locally on your machine, it just runs for the duration of the session. Download TeamViewer QuickSupport
Customers with a current commercial DataFlex Studio license may also use email or phone suport....
- North American and Asia Pacific customers may contact our U.S. based Support Team.
Hours are Monday through Friday between 10am and 5pm U.S. Eastern Time (GMT -5:00)
- European, Middle Eastern and African customers may contact their Regional Channel Partner. If no partner is assigned for your region, contact our Europe-based Support Team.
Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm CST (GMT +1:00)
Phone: +31 74 2555 609
Please review our Support Communication Guidelines to help make support fast and efficient for everyone.
Free support for customers with commercial licenses is limited to a question about the use of a particular product feature that can be resolved within 15 minutes; it is not intended to replace training or to assist with the design, development or debugging of an application. Examples of free product feature support are:
- Clarification of documented features, commands, methods and procedures
- Assistance installing and getting your DataFlex Studio up and running
- Configuring DataFlex Studio to best suit your development needs
- Advice about using DataFlexs various utilities
- Assistance with product registration and registration codes
Support services that are not free:
- Remote connection to a developers or end-users computer for diagnostic purposes
- Review of customers application designs or source code
- Finding work-arounds for un-confirmed bugs
- Issues relating to DataFlex application installation or deployment
We reserve the right to limit unreasonable usage of free support.